Sunday, November 12, 2006

PUDDING, WAFFLES, And PUMPKINS!!

I would just like to say that I am sorry that I have not posted in a long while. I know ya'll are just dying to hear me and check my blog everyday...(sure...). Anyhow. This post might make some since to some of you if you have any idea what I am talking about. I would like to discuss PUDDING first. Some people really enjoy PUDDING and who wouldn't, but some of us like it alittle too much. I mean it is really cool and all but some people are obbsessed about it. If any of yo have any idea what I am talking about you know that I am talking about Sean. He loves PUDDING!!! I really would like to know what he finds so great in it though. On to the next topic. WAFFLES!! I love WAFFLES because they have this amazing taste that is so different from pancakes. I love to pour syrup into the holes on top of the WAFFLE and let it soak in. Again some of us get obbsessed about it alot more than others. Sean is again who I am talking about. I have seen Sean ask a WAFFLE out on a date he loved it so much. And now we have our very last topic... PUMPIKS!! The newest addition to our group ( If you know what I am talking about then you will know what I am talking about) is an amazing vegetable (I think) that can be made into so many different things. PUMPKINS can be made into: PUMPKIN pie which is my favorite, jack-o-lanterns, candles, bread, and sometimes even your best friend. I really love PUMPKIN pie the best because it tastes good!! No other reason is greater! For some of us PUMPKINS are the source of greatness that they love. I think you know who I am talking about now... The wonderful...forgiving...Sean!!! He loves his pumpkins. If any of you have no idea whatsoever about what I am talking about then come to me in person or send me an email and I might let you in on a little secret!! Jonathan out!

PUDDING, WAFFLES, And PUMPKINS!

8 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Jake said...

I love WAFFLES!! I am having WAFFLES!! tonight for dinner, and I am going to love them. Sean loves his WAFFLES!! too, you know. He states it very CLEARLY!! I hate PUDDING!! I had to much of it when I had my wisdom teeth out, and now I am sick of it. I hate PUMPKINS!! Hate the smell, hate the feeling of raw PUMPKIN!! The only time I like PUMPKINS!! is when they are baked into a pie or bread, or PUMPKIN!! spice coffee drinks. I have no idea why Sean likes PUMPKINS!! and PUDDING!! so much. Kinda weird...

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I don't really know why Sean has such an obsession with pudding, waffles and ESPECIALLY pumpkin, but hey, it's not me who is exclaiming his love of various food items to the world!

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say Jonathan, your comments and posts never exceed my expectations. Congagulations...

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

I can't believe you don't like PUDDING Jake! It is really very good. Oh well.... I guess some of us can't handle Sean's exotic taste...

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Krista said...

Dude you continue to amaze me. I haven't yet decided if that is a good thing or not.

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just me, Baker, the Franklins and apparently you...

-Colin

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all three as well, but I am not obsessed over any of them. I really do like pumpkin pie though!!

........Later!!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Jonathan, go get your spam off of Kristas blog right now!!! I'm serious! She's back and has a new post up there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home