Saturday, August 26, 2006

Adam's Apples

Today I would like to talk about Adam's apple. I will start of with a definition: Adam's apple:

1. a projection of the thyroid cartilage at the front of the neck that is more prominent in men than in women.

I would like to talk about someone's Adam's apple in particular. Colin Hemphill is his name and I will soon have a vid up about it. Colin has a Adam's apple that is huge. I always joke about it and we always say that if you were standing beside him and he turned that it would hit you and knock you out. This is not true of course but it is fun to fantasize. I think that since Colin is soooo smart that the smartness can't o into his brain anymore and is moved to his Adam's apple. Wouldn't that be sooo cool!! To have a backup brain located in your Adam's apple. I can't think of anything else at the moment so I will end this post. Later!!!


(P.S. I had Colin's permission to talk, make fun of, and film his Adam's apple.)



13 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah- you know, I have a reputation for beating a few people up with mine. Although I probably can't take on the guy you have in the pic, I can with a whole lot of other people. Yup, looking forward to having the vid on here, should have it ready by tomorrow. Of course I know it's big- it's best to joke about such and move on rather than resent it.

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The size isn't even really the weirdest thing, it's that it's doubled. If you look closely you can see that. It's almost like I have two.

-Colin

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Wow!!! A double Adam's apple!!! That just shows how smart you are!!! Later!!!

~Jonathan

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Krista said...

Jonathan, you are crazy.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Why thank you my good man!!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Seanzy said...

Jonathan, I think that since you posted the comment that has been slowing down my profile, it should be you who deletes it, and makes the problem go away. Thank you. And I hope to see a faster reaction time on my computer tomorrow because you will have been sooooo cooperative.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger faith said...

And your just obnoxious with the bobby thing - I have you figured out.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Colin told me I could!!!

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah- actually one of them is from me. I like the idea.

-Colin

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Took you lnog enought Lizzy!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger internetjason said...

alright boys, there's a new kid in town. wait til you check out the apple protruding out of my throat! colin, you've got some competition buddy! maybe i'll write a song about it and play it for you guys one sunday.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Well....since no one has really replied to this post I will create a new one soon to entertain the masses of fans who adore my wonderful literature.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Thank you mystery man. (I seriousl have no idea whatsoever who this person it) Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home